I finished the Gettysburg quilt Monday evening, spread it out the next afternoon to take photos.
The light was poor.
I'll take proper photos once it has been quilted and bound.
I can seldom make a quilt without tweeking the pattern as published.
For this one I decided to construct the Log Cabin blocks in matching sets of four and create a mirror image layout.
Since the blocks are turned differently to create the 'barn raising' diamond effect, the likeness of the blocks is not as noticeable.
The pattern quilt finished at 82 inches square which I felt was an awkward size.
I enlarged the three borders to create a 92 inch square.
Had to order batting online which arrived yesterday, so tomorrow I'll box up the quilt, backing and batting to ship to Knox Hill Quilts in Vermont for Marion to finish with her long-arm machine.
I have two projects in mind to tackle as relief from gardening, but first
my fabric cupboard needs a good sorting!