Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gremlins

Leanne notified me that comments had disappeared from the previous post on bathing cats.  I published the three comments on the Strange Flowering post--when I checked a few minutes later they had likewise disappeared.  The comments can be accessed by clicking on each individual post title, but that's not how I want it to work.  Have wasted nearly an hour reading helps and experimenting--I think this is beyond my limited skills to fix!
Always something!  Arrrgh!
Edited to add:  I'm finding that if you move the 'pointer' to the right of 'posted by" at the bottom of each post--the date and comment feature appear as a highlight--so the comments are there and accessable--who knows what I may have inadvertantly done to bring this about [?]--at any rate I don't know the FIX!

No comments:

Post a Comment