Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday in Kentucky




The view at 6:45 A.M.


Bobby and Nellie on snow watch.




My amaryllis has finally started to open.



The bud as it appeared on Friday.
Snow and unusual [for Kentucky] cold predicted for the next several days.
With water no installed at the farm house we must make our way cautiously there to keep the fire going.
Moving is meant to be accomplished in the next two weeks.
If I can survive this--one last time--I look forward to settling in, having my belongings all in one place!


5 comments:

  1. Brrrr! We have partly cloudy skies down here, sun is shining at the moment, and it's 72 and feels like 70. I've got a load of laundry hanging out on the lines. This is the warmest day in about a week. It feels good outside. We appreciate days like this as summer will be here all to quickly.

    How exciting to watch your amaryllis bloom indoors.

    Love the pic of your two felines looking out the window. :-)

    Have a good week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cats peering out of the window from a position of warmth and safety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather has been bad here in southwest Ohio the last few days. I hope everything clears up for your move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd probably rather be inside looking out than outside looking in. It looks bloomin' cold!

    Hope you and yours are well.

    ReplyDelete