Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank You for Loving Cats!


I have told the cats that stories and photos of them seem to prompt interested and sympathetic comments from my readers.
They feel this is only to be expected;  what, after all, can be of greater universal interest than the doings of felines?
And, aren't they the most photogenic of creatures?
[Rhetorical queries, of course!]
I am warmed by your comments and find it interesting that so many of us take to our hearts the cats and dogs and horses belonging to our blogging friends--folks and their pets whom we will likely not meet in person.
The delight [and the heartache] of living with pets is surely a matter of wide-spread empathy.
Time at the PC is a bit limited just now, so I take this way of responding to the comments
on my recent posts.
The cats and I appreciate you all!

1 comment:

  1. As we have 2 rescued lurchers, cat-keeping is out of the question for now, so I enjoy reading about yours :-D

    ReplyDelete